Thursday, November 5, 2009

Spiritual Reflection

1.
I had three spiritual strengths which were Worship, Contemplative, and Serving. I think all three of them are true about me. I think to improve my relationship with God I have spend time alone with God every morning so that I can start my day to worship him by myself. That way I can be at peace and humbled so that when I go to school I can worship him through serving others. Being humble is to me the most important factor of being a good christian. And the only best way of becoming humble is to go to the most holy and incomparable being which is God.

2.
I can stretch myself to experience God through the other 4 spiritual pathways. By experience God through relationships or activities I can attend bible studies or prayer meetings. Or by taking nature walks alone I can experience God through Creation. And also just by reading the bible and studying it I can learn much about him and feel his presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment