Friday, October 23, 2009
Mrs. Gunther class reflection 2#.
This class was more about talents. It was a little more interesting than the first one. Talents are god-given gifts that he gives us to serve him or yourself. Like the three men in the parable we are not all given the same amount of talents. Some have more and some have less. That seems a little unfair for an unequal distribution of talents but I guess God wanted a difference to make sure the world doesn't get too banal. When I was writing out my own talents I was just wondering how long it took, and realized how unsure I was of myself. Another thought that came to mind was how much more simpler life would be if we all had one ultimate talent and we would live on toward that talent, instead of looking for one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent question as to the fairness of talents. Also notice that it doesn't matter how much talent each of the person had, but what they did will it. No matter how much talent they had they also had to WORK HARD, whether they began will a lot or only begain with a little.
ReplyDelete